Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing a dentist is a big decision that impacts your family's oral health and wellness. We welcome your questions because we want you to feel confident choosing L&R Dental to take care of your family's smiles.
If you do not see your question listed here, one of our helpful team members will be happy to assist when you call our clinic.
- Why do I need a crown on my tooth?
- Is cosmetic dentistry right for me?
- I am afraid of the dentist and needles. Will it hurt?
- What is the best way to replace a missing tooth?
- Do you offer dental implant treatment?
- Is teeth whitening safe?
- Where is your practice located?
- Do you have HICAPS facilities?
- How much will my appointment cost?
- Do I have to be awake for my treatment?
- HOLIDAY PERIOD OPENING HOURS
- Can You Visit The Dentist When You’re Pregnant?